Craft: Rapping, beats, and more
Location: Cincinatti, Ohio

How would you describe your style(s) of rapping?
I agree with Kirk Franklin. We are artists who love God. I rap my testimonies and responsibilities over 1999-style hip hop beats.


I remember seeing a picture of you playing the trombone, so besides emceeing, what other musical talents/skills do you have?
I freestyle on the keyboard with my family... I often DJ at local venues. I also make beats. That's my 1st love in music. My family is musical. My wife is a singer/drummer/guitarist... and so are my kids.


Theory Hazit is a tight name. What is the story behind it and what does it mean?
My name is TheArthur, and in the neighborhoods/schools they called me Theo. One day, I added the "R Y" to my name. I have God's word in my heart. Theory Hazit. boom!

3 comments:

  1. Unknown said...

    I hope this isn't a double post... but Nice name, very throught provokin', and keep up the good work and stick with your beliefs for u now have 1 more person in life who supports u.

    jinkoku

  2. Benny Salas said...

    Yo, Im feeling your spirit! keep reppin fo the cause and hit me up on the blog page!

  3. Benny Salas said...

    Like what ya doing! keep reppin for the bigger picture! Check out the page!


Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Word... | template modified from the K2 template found at Blogcrowds